- Which areas are included in your coverage areas?
- New Jersey, Metro New York, and Philadelphia. we do value properties nationwide in special circumstances.
- What days of the week you are available to do the appraisal?
- Generally, 9:00 to 4:00 Monday to Friday, We can accommodate weekend at the client’s request.
- How long have you been appraising?
- Since 1987
- Does the appraisal take into account the condition of my home?
- Yes, both interior and exterior inspections are highly recommended in order to ascertain the subject’s marketability and appeal.
- Are you licensed or certified?
- Yes, in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Are you full-time appraiser?
- Yes, along with the staff appraisers.
- How long does the appraiser take?
- It depends on the complexity of the property and scope of the appraisal.
- How long is the appraisal good for?
- There are actually no time limits as the value is based on a specific date of the appraisal.
- What is your fee for completing this assignment?
- It varies greatly depending on the subject, scope and intended use of the report.
Find us here
February 6, 2019
January 21, 2019
About RDC Associates
RD Clifford Associates, Inc. is a full service provider of Appraisals, Valuations, Consulting and Expert Testimonies for the real estate, mortgage lending, machinery and equipment, capital asset, divorce and estate settlement markets. An established leader in the appraisal and valuation industry, we have been faithfully meeting customers’ needs with the highest integrity since 1990.
Our goal is to consistently provide exceptional quality in research, appraisal, valuation and consulting services, at market competitive rates.Read More